The Kout Food Group is a Kuwaiti-based conglomerate, founded in 1982.
In Kuwait, it operates franchises of Burger King, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Its UK arm, Kout Food Group Restaurants UK, operates brands such as Burger King, KFC and Maison Blanc.In August 2013, it acquired the Little Chef chain for £15 million, though sold its properties off to Euro Garages in 2017 who would convert all stores into franchises such as Starbucks and Greggs. Kout still own the rights to the Little Chef name and logo.
Kout Food Group in Kuwait Seeking for Indonesian professional worker as WAITER and WAITRESS
- Male and Female
- Age 21 - 35 years old
- Good Personal Appearance
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Attitude / Behavior
- Relevant Experience in food industry or any related hospitality industry
- Salary: Basic salary will be 120 KD.
- Housing & Transportation: will be provided by the company. if not KD 33/- for housing & KD 7/- for transportation.
- One duty meal will be provided (Two duty meals will be provided to employees who work for 12 hours)
- Annual leave – 30 days once every year
- Overtime as per company policy
- Bonus as per company policy
Please send your CV to email@example.com
for more information contact 0852 8902 3907 (jose) | 0819 0954 6779 (amie)