Our hospitality internship program will provide you with the opportunity to immerse into Southeast Asia’s beautiful countries and Australia. International resort chains and 5-star hotels are available for you to have a great time in those countries. As most of our partner hotels are international chains, they are in constant search for students from all over the world that can meet and receive their worldwide guests.
This hospitality internship program will give you the opportunity to work in one of these hotels in diverse service positions and with the benefits that most hotels provide to their permanent staff and interns. Hotels will provide you with meals, uniform, training, cash compensation and in some cases even with housing so you don’t have to worry about anything before you’re arrival.
Typical positions available:
• Food & Beverage
• Front Desk
• House Keeping
Openings for this hospitality internship program in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei Darussalam and Australia are located throughout the country. The internship placement process is based on your profile, experience, positions of interest and, openings at the moment of your application. The locations where most of our interns are placed are in most popular tourism destination, but also, we can place you geographically in other places that will represent a benefit for you and your career.
Past interns have secured positions at:
Our internship program was designed for Hospitality, Tourism, Culinary academy/institute/university students and young graduates who meet the following criteria:
• Be enrolled at academy/institute/university or have less than 12 months of being graduated.
• Have full support from his academy/university in order to sign an agreement with the host hotel and issue a recommendation letter to the embassy.
• Only hospitality, tourism and culinary majors.
• Be between 18 to 26 years old.
• Be fluent in English.
• Be available for a minimum of 6 months or 12 months.
• Be open-minded, willing to learn new things and meet new people.
• Guaranteed hospitality internship placement.
• Cash compensation
• Standard shared housing inside/outside the hotel or cash allowance for housing on the top of your cash compensation.
• Meals during working hours.
• Visa assistance.
• Full support during the entire internship.
• Assistance and communication with your academy/university for internship accreditation.
For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org